[sudo-discuss] [Needed] Split keyboard! (barter/$$)

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 20:31:25 PST 2013

Hi everyone!

Do any of you have a split keyboard you would be down to barter/gift/sell
me?

Legalese: Barter items could include and are not limited to all or some of
the following:

   - NOMS: If you have not yet tried my cooking, your future tongue will
   soon be blessed by the gods of endless salivation. Argentinean specialty
   (almost all of my recipes can be made veggie or vegan. Seriously.).
   - SUCCULENTS: I have many of these little fractals, and can arrange them
   in pretty pots in artistic ways.
   - CREATIVE WRITING: My forte.
   - SPANISH LANGUAGE LESSONS/TRANSLATION: De veras.
   - ILLUSTRATION: :3 prrr
   - SEWING/ALTERATIONS: I am better than average at it.