[sudo-discuss] 2141 broadway expectations

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Mon Dec 2 10:21:52 PST 2013

"or otherwise augment"  :)

Dec 1, 2013 10:03:26 AM, isalix at gmail.com wrote:
I would like to change the passwords on the door and the web unlocker so we can make good efforts to meet these expectations. We can spread the passwords again to those who need it - it just wont be as widely known. Are there objections?

>Max
>
>On 1 December 2013 02:55, Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>Hey all,
>I wanted to forward some expectations on behalf of landlord George Rosen.

>1. Please be mindful of maintaining the furniture in the building.2. Please limit scuffs on walls and carpets, or various other damage that can be avoided.
3. We need to participate in cleaning up or painting over scuffs and markings, especially obvious places such as some of the common room walls. (volunteers?)4. It is essential to make more room by cleaning the sudo room so it can be more usable, making us less reliant on the common space and providing wider passage.

5. Please keep the bathrooms clean, and check them regularly.6. Please do not tamper, move, remove, or otherwise augment any of the fire safety equipment in the building.7. Please keep the heating and air conditioning under control, not left on at high or low temperatures at inappropriate times. The 2141 systems should be fully operational, the 2135 system is almost repaired.

sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org