[sudo-discuss] Collect Ideas for Room Usability Improvements

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 16:54:40 PST 2013

thanks for starting this discussion max. i think it's super important
because i've had a number of situations recently where i've come to sudo
room and found it fairly unusable without having to do a bunch of cleaning
first.

my number one suggestion is for everyone *to be aware of and think about
the ways that your use of the space affects the ability of other people to
use the space*.

sudo room is not *anyone's* personal workshop or kitchen or living room.
it's a space that we all share and use with other people. *we are all
responsible for the space remaining usable for everyone else.*

- marina