[sudo-discuss] Oakland Police Radio Feed

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Aug 7 22:40:01 PDT 2013

does anyone know what the frequency is?  One can buy a $12 SDR receiver
which plugs into the USB, and can decode many kinds of radio signals
including fancy encryptable signals used by some police depts.

once we get reception going, it will be appropriate to talk about choosing
a server to host a stream.

-jake