[sudo-discuss] Attention Ambulance Hackers

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 14:31:57 PDT 2013

Anyone interested in/on hacking in/on the ambulance?

I've got a few projects in mind, chiefly in gearing up for longer trips
outside the bay area (aka: Burning Man), and in the short term getting
around hackerspaces in the bay area to build along the way.

Right now I'm tapped on space and resources, and can only drive short
distance, or not at all, so would be great to find somewhere/someone nearby
to work on some mechanical issues.

I'd also like to double the floor space by adding storage bins and some
sort of pop-up to the roof (ideally made of solar panels) to make more of a
work space, and some sort of ladder to get up to it.

I've also got a 16' flatbed trailer that I can pull, and would be
interested in developing ideas to make that a mobile space as well,
potentially something along the lines of a parkable parklet that could be
moved around.

So if you've got some time, materials or capital get in touch.

--
ThanX,
;+)

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Fort