[sudo-discuss] Bike Smut update!

Sonja Trauss sonja.trauss at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 18:54:44 PDT 2013

Mark that is a great explanation!
Now that I think about it - I encountered that once when people were
selling-but-not-selling alcohol.
My vote does not matter at all, but I vote to just let them charge
admission, let them give you half. Things cost money, I don't think
there is anything wrong with openly acknowledging it and being
practical about it.