[sudo-discuss] Possible New Space at 1924 Franklin

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Fri Apr 26 14:12:40 PDT 2013

#1 has elevator access

The kitchen area did seem to be common to the other offices on the floor.

PS. There is an office next door to space #1 on the same floor that would
be great for RSB. Also since there are partitions in the space itself we
(Roshambo Media) could move in to one of those rooms and sub lease from
Sudo Room (to be worked out with agreement from the members, ofcourse).

--Andrew

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Marina Kukso <marina.kukso at gmail.com>wrote:

> thanks andrew and everyone else who went - really appreciate the photos
> and info.
>
> just to get things in order a bit, here's my current understanding of the
> available spaces:
>
> 1. 1100 sq ft // $1500 // upstairs // elevator?
> 2. 4500 sqft // $4000 // upstairs // no elevator
> 3. 4000 sqft // $5000 // ground floor
>
> couple questions:
>
>    - do you know whether the landlord would negotiate a month to month
>    lease?
>    - is there any common area or other common facilities available for
>    tenants (i noticed the sink area up there...is that a common area?)
>

> - marina
>

> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 6:21 PM, David Rorex <drorex at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> More pictures:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/acemonstertoys/sets/72157633337940149/
>> Check 'tags' on the right to see what floor it's from, 3rd floor is the
>> 1100 sq ft, 2nd floor is the 4500 sq ft, 1st floor is the 4000 sq ft space
>>

>> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Andrew <andrew at roshambomedia.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey All,
>>>
>>> Some Sudoers went over to
>>> http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/off/3734928687.html today to check it
>>> out.
>>>
>>> There are three spaces available. I took some pictures of the 1100 sqft
>>> space that's $1500.
>>>
>>> I don't have pictures of the other spaces. I know other people do.
>>>
>>> Take a look. The other spaces are larger and have more spaces for shop
>>> like activities and are 4500 sqft for $4000 (no elevator), and a street
>>> facing ground floor retail space at 4000 sqft for $5000.
>>>
>>> A big plus is that one of the spaces was being used by the landlord to
>>> fix macs and donate them to non profits and schools. So yeah, good landlord
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> --Andrew
>>>
>>> --
>>> -------