[sudo-discuss] MyaaWorld - a whole floor for Sudo Room - 3 mos. free

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Thu Apr 25 20:22:35 PDT 2013

I was thinking that it might be useful to have some of the Sudo Room projects have their own office. So all the documents, mailing list archives, and sections of the wiki relevant to that group can be made easily accessible. It could also be used to join in people remotely for the weekly meetings. Each room could have information that could be made available at different layers of permission according to role - so someone can come into a meeting that is a public meeting, but can't mess around with the etherpad or other trolling behavior.

sent from eddan.com