[sudo-discuss] node and other hackers programming in the oakland musem

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Thu Apr 25 06:56:20 PDT 2013

i resurrect the proposal for a day hacking in a museum. it could be node,
it could be python...

i'm inspired because i saw a lot of node people doing hacking in the museum
in sf. i'd like for us to do it too!

==> problem - museums do cost money. I have a membership and can get people
in +1 ... maybe we can go on a free day... but those are crowded?

==> benefits - there's so muchs tuff like the history section of the
oakland museum. i could see how this dovetails nicely into the oakland wiki
group... how could you NOT be influenced by all the cool stuff going on
there?

==> potential solution to money issues - we could buy group tickets or talk
to the museum to get a special deal for our starving collective???

<3