[sudo-discuss] yin and yang of meetings + cleaning

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Thu Apr 25 06:01:46 PDT 2013

I like meetings but I realized that if many people do not like meetings,
then it is partly our fault. yes ,meetings have to get done, but time is
precious.

i would like to help out with making meetings and cleaning less boring. ray
+ max have helped out a lot with bringing food, spicing things up!

for cleaning of natural decay--i propose we theme these as well.

we are theming our hacker happy hour for costume. i am hosting and will
wear a personally humiliating cosplay fanime outfit... so why not do this
for natural decay? anyone up for a french maid costume natural decay hour?

[image: Inline image 1]