[sudo-discuss] Jordan rep rap 3d printing

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 23:43:33 PDT 2013

i cheer for it too! and i also cheer for everyone who is working on their
projects. it's really hard sometimes, but we're all working on things we
believe in, we're all learning, we're all constantly changing. we help each
other and are sustained through the knowledge that we are a community of
people who care for one another. and we forgive each other and are patient
with each other and are too touchy feely and wonder why we ever let girls
into the hackerspace in the first place and and and and and aaaannd... now
i'm just getting out of hand ;) the point is: we are a community and we
care for one another. we can do it together. six months ago sudo room
didn't have a working space. and now we've been in our space for six
months....!! @_@

with love,
marina