[sudo-discuss] [sudo meeting] Wed. 4/24 Meeting at 7PM. Please add to agenda (included).

Sonja Trauss sonja.trauss at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 18:18:38 PDT 2013

In Philadelphia they make you check your cell phone at the door of the
courthouse. I stopped working there before tablets became ubiquitous, so I
don't know about other electronic devices. Most courtrooms had an awful "no
newspapers out of respect for the judges" rule that was sometimes enforced.
It usually meant you could read something small if it wasn't very obvious,
so .... I don't know. Sorry for the half-assed information.