[sudo-discuss] donated PCs - which ones are fastest?

Ray Lai raymond.wm.lai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 08:13:40 PDT 2013

Atom n iris are with their mom on saturdays, but with enuf heads up i can bring them  for a SudoKids session! We will bring the kid books i've been meaning to bring and other sundry supplies for SudoKids (art supplies, paper, bubble mix, food coloring, cornstarch, baking soda, vinegar). Lets start up SudoKids at the same time! :) :)

Meow!

Raymond Lai
Ice Cream Man
Atomic Ice Cream