[sudo-discuss] donated PCs - which ones are fastest?

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Wed Apr 24 02:08:00 PDT 2013

sounds like we're going to be metabolizing some of the hardware that has been building up in storage...excellent (a la mr. burns)

Apr 24, 2013 12:14:01 AM, di.franco at aya.yale.edu wrote:
I also burned a few months ago a variety of about 8 piquant distros the cds of which are on the shelves and the images are in a folder on the 3d printer workstation desktop.