[sudo-discuss] donated PCs - which ones are fastest?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 23:25:45 PDT 2013

Yay!!! I've been wanting to suggest this one for awhile. I'll be
note-taking for the NoBAWC meeting earlier that day so will definitely be
around to help set up. If some folks could bring in or donate USB sticks
with Linux distros on them, that would be especially cool. In fact, I may
even use this an an opportunity to seed the Pyre project, which has been on
the backburner for a good year's time, and buy some thumbdrives for the
occasion:

Civilization has crumbled, and everywhere all things are burning.

You have a multi-tool, a tiny laptop, and a 32GB USB stick.

What's on the stick?

More at http://thepyre.org - Feel free to contribute to the ongoing wiki at
http://thepyre.org/wiki! :)
<3 jnny