[sudo-discuss] "I will make them disabled"

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Tue Apr 23 17:26:42 PDT 2013

Aestetix:

There have been other issues. I am wary of listing them out, but like I
said they all surround having no clear boundaries and expectations and his
communication style of just saying whats on his mind, maybe throwing in a
threat, and then leaving.

I think though in general we have been thinking about looking for a new
(bigger) space for awhile. No time like the present to start shopping
around. If we find something that fits in the budget and is close to bart
why not?

--Andrew

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 5:19 PM, aestetix <aestetix at aestetix.com> wrote:

> So, a move is a pretty big step. Have there been any other issues with
> the landlord? I do agree that gender sensitivity is important, and yet
> if there aren't any other complaints, I wonder if it's something we
> could work out with him.
>
> On 4/23/13 5:17 PM, William Budington wrote:
> > We should bring this up with The Public School as well, and see if
> > they might be willing to move with us.  I'm sure the situation with
> > George is troublesome for them, too.
> >
> > Bill
> >
> > On 04/23/2013 05:01 PM, Jenny Ryan wrote:
> >> This looks like an amazing opportunity. Nice catch, Ray!
> >>
> >> I just sent them an email on behalf of sudo room, asking if we
> >> could set up a time to tour the space, meet the landlord, and
> >> discuss compatibility.
> >>
> >> We're currently paying $2/sqft, so this could be ideal. Marc has
> >> also been looking into potential spaces that are zoned for bio
> >> research.
> >>
> >> Jenny http://jennyryan.net http://thepyre.org
> >> http://thevirtualcampfire.org http://technomadic.tumblr.com
> >>
> >> `~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~` "Technology is the campfire
> >> around which we tell our stories." -Laurie Anderson
> >>
> >> "Storytelling reveals meaning without committing the error of
> >> defining it." -Hannah Arendt
> >>
> >> "To define is to kill. To suggest is to create." -Stéphane

-------
Andrew Lowe
Cell: 831-332-2507
http://roshambomedia.com