[sudo-discuss] "I will make them disabled"

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 17:01:16 PDT 2013

This looks like an amazing opportunity. Nice catch, Ray!

I just sent them an email on behalf of sudo room, asking if we could set up
a time to tour the space, meet the landlord, and discuss compatibility.

We're currently paying $2/sqft, so this could be ideal. Marc has also been
looking into potential spaces that are zoned for bio research.

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org