[sudo-discuss] 3d scanning and inventory

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Tue Apr 23 07:13:02 PDT 2013

Bringing this thread up the other one got hijacked by non sudo room people ;) love ya anyway

If you have a smartphone we can start scanning 3D at the start of next meeting. You need the autodesk 123 catch app.

I want to make a sudo room Wacom tablet pen holder... Would love advice from Jordan Max or anyone else since I'm making a female receptacle ...

I will stick the file on the sudo room server but also on github since they have a 3 d printing viewer embedded in their browser ...

---

Romy Ilano
Founder of Snowyla
http://www.snowyla.com