[sudo-discuss] Sudomaté | FREE PRESENT for Next Meeting (No. 3) April 23

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 13:01:58 PDT 2013

==While supplies last==
Come to the sudomaté meeting tomorrow night at 7pm and taste our
competitor, shipped directly from Bavaria, gratis!
[image: Inline images 1]

==But We still need==
If you have any of these sign up on the wiki

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/Sudomate_meeting_3

*More maté
*lemons,
*sugar, and
*ginger.
*Vanilla extract, unless @Ray is bringing it?

*Help Monday night driving To Noisebridge to pick up 3 more Corney Kegs and
a Carboy
(Call Max 7074787023)

*Bottles
 -driving round to restuarants asking them if they want our bottle refuse
collection service.