[sudo-discuss] Bike Smut: Sex-Positive erotic bike flims at Sudo Room?

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Mon Apr 22 08:49:47 PDT 2013

As the ex-ex-Exchequer, and a father of a 4 2/3 year old, I believe that I am uniquely qualified to answer this question. I think if you put the word smut in the title of the event, call it an erotic film and have someone at the entrance reminding people who don't seem like they know that it's adult only - that should be clear enough to people who are worried about their sonja.trauss at gmail.comimpressionable young ones.

We may also want to avoid advertising in the Mayor's letter, since family values folks apparently read that very carefully. I think a flyer explaining the point of it not being exploitative porn may be even more relevant for the potentially offended.

I agree that Matt, who was raised in the San Fernando Valley (me too) - the center of the world's porn industry (see Boogie Nights), should be in charge of the red velvet curtain and other 'classy' gestures.

sent from eddan.com