[sudo-discuss] door found open this morning (and nobody home)

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 17:18:26 PDT 2013

Hey all,

I swung (swang?) by the space this morning around 10am to drop off some
found glassware for mate-making, and found the door propped open.  There
was nobody in the space whatsoever.

I was only there for about 10 minutes so I don't know whether someone had
just popped out for a bloody mary or something (sure was a nice brunch
day), but it didn't seem like it.

I closed the door behind me when I left.

--Naomi

ps. we could still use a few more items of glassware for mate-making.
 Anything 500ml to 2L in size, with or without a seal, will be of use!

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com
+1-415-728-7490