[sudo-discuss] Bike Smut: Sex-Positive erotic bike flims at Sudo Room?

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Sun Apr 21 15:30:03 PDT 2013

Hey,

I would love to have screening of bike smut at Sudo Room! There are some
concerns, however, mainly because we are a kid friendly space and want to
make sure that if we do have an erotic screening it's done in a way that
makes it clear to everyone whats going on. Also our screen is in a common
area, so maybe it would be best to work with public school to have the
screening in a more semi-private space (their room).

--Andrew

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 2:08 PM, revphil <revphil at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, we had a grand screening in Davis! Really responsive Q and A afterward!
>
> Hope to answer your various questions soon!
>
> rev
>
> On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 12:26 AM, Vicky Knox <vknoxsironi at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > In my late night ramblings I forgot to provide links!
> >
> > Bike Smut <http://www.bikesmut.com/>
> > Fabulous Friday Films <
> https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/Fabulous_Friday_Films>
> > Hacking Sexual Health <
> https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/Hacking_Sexual_Health>
> >

> > 2013/4/18 Vicky Knox <vknoxsironi at gmail.com>
> >>
> >> THE BACKGROUND: The people from Bike Smut and I think it would be fun
> and
> >> fascinating and fabulous to have a screening of their erotic bike films
> at
> >> Sudo Room as a combo of Fabulous Friday Films and Hacking Sexual Health.
> >> Bike Smut encourages "sex-positive bikers to make short films about
> bikes
> >> and sex to help spread a message of joy and liberation through
> sexuality and
> >> cycling". Everything they do is non-commercial, and is backed by the
> desire
> >> to demystify and provoke more open thought and conversation around
> >> sexuality.
> >>
> >> We would like to do this on Friday, May 17th in the evening.
> >>
> >> WE NEED YOU: The films are of course erotic in nature, and will involve
> >> nudity and sexual acts. Please let me know if you have any concerns,
> >> reservations or clarifying questions--we realize pornography may not be
> for
> >> everyone, and are sensitive to any concerns you may have. :]
> >

> --
> 7 years of sex-positive, human-powered porno
> ________Hop on The Porny Express________

-------
Andrew Lowe
Cell: 831-332-2507