[sudo-discuss] 3D scanning of sudoroom objects with mobile

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sun Apr 21 09:31:04 PDT 2013

I have created a holy cannonical collection of 3D scanned objects and
possibly people from the sudoroom

http://www.thingiverse.com/romyilano/collections/sudoroom-things

we would like to move these to our own sudoroom server and iSP, probably in
the folder next to our Tradewars BBS game where we will battle Ace Monster
Toys