[sudo-discuss] Radio Shack Hackerspace Challenge

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Thu Apr 18 23:51:23 PDT 2013

will be out of reliable radio contact may 23-june 10 but i'm in 100% on repping bay area

Apr 18, 2013 10:01:43 PM, kenmrph at gmail.com wrote:
Hello Sudo Room folks-

Last year was the first Radio Shack Hackerspace Challenge, which featured teams from Ace Monster Toys and Artisan's Asylum in Somerville, MA.  It's happening again this year, and I'm helping to recruit challengers to take on the current champs (Artisan's Asylum).