[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Big White Couch......

mattsenate@gmail.com mattsenate at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 18:48:06 PDT 2013

// Matt

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "Laurie Cooperman Rosen" <Lscoop at comcast.net>
To: <mattsenate at gmail.com>
Subject: Big White Couch......
Date: Thu, Apr 18, 2013 4:56 PM
Hi Matt-There is a large white couch downstairs in 2135 Broadway towards the back of the space where the 2nd “open space” is (the one surrounded by office partitions as you are walking back towards the restroom).  Would the Sudo room have any interest in bringing it upstairs, or alternatively would somebody like to take it for themselves?  We need to get rid of it because that space is being used for photography a lot and the couch is getting in the way.  I can’t remember whether it has all of the cushions still on it or not, but a quick look and you can decide what you think.Let me know, and thanks!Laurie