[sudo-discuss] start of the sudoroom scriptures: maximus kleinus // orthodoxy of the additivity - today i learned workshop drawing for 4/20./13

Tony Barreca tony.barreca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 20:21:58 PDT 2013

Excellent!  With the "halo," the image suggests a first illustration for an
SR hagiography, *Lives of the Sudoroom Saints*.

Now all we need is canonization, though one may wonder if cannonization
would not sometimes be a better idea.

Which, by free association, gets me to thinking: They shoot clowns from
cannons (and canons, for that matter)!

Aha!

I mean no offense to anyone when I say, "To hell with tea and lockers!"

The Sudoroom Circus!

Certainly the perfect modality and mechanism for a for-profit SR endeavor!

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 7:05 PM, Romy Ilano <romy at snowyla.com> wrote:

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/miromi/8657069234/in/photostream
>
> [image: Inline image 1]

Tony Barreca