[sudo-discuss] a couple of things

:::Marty::: mrwood at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:43:46 PDT 2013

A person from The Public School wanted to do a screening of Vanishing of
the Bees http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1521877/ on the Tuesday the 23rd of
this month in the common space. I wanted to check if that is okay. I tried
to put it on the calendar but it appears broken (plug-in needs updating FYI)

I also wanted to share that we are doing a game/event on Saturday May 4th
called Terra Incognita where you explore the city and make a game of it. We
are still working out details but the original info is here:
http://demilit.tumblr.com/terraincognita and the event is here:
http://thepublicschool.org/node/34285

Also wanted to float the idea of a "meeting of the minds/party" between the
groups that share the suite. A chance to learn more about the various
projects happening at sudoroom/the public school/ and others, network and
interface. Like Hacker Happy hour but with a little more structured
discussion. Just a thought

Oh and the suggestion for a class on the history of telecom systems would
be awesome.

Best,
Marty

--