[sudo-discuss] sudo revenue options - lockers

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Tue Apr 16 09:56:53 PDT 2013

you'll have trouble fitting the subs in there, but occupy away!

Apr 16, 2013 09:51:18 AM, jehan.tremback at gmail.com wrote:
I am strongly opposed to bringing the disgusting spectre of property ownership and rental to sudoroom. If this locker plan is enacted, I will squat a locker and hold raves in it at night. Property is theft! Wake up sheeple!

>On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Max Klein isalix at gmail.com> wrote:

Hol and Naomi,

>I agree with and support your locker idea completely. Self-funding investments until profitability is a model we need to start.
>
>I propose the price be $100 / m^3 to start.
>

>Max
>

>On Monday, April 15, 2013, Hol Gaskill  wrote:

hi folks,

there was some discussion a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away
about having lockers in the space and renting them out to members to
generate revenue / encourage people to work on long-term projects here
and/or allow them to just not carry as much home between visits

tall kind, probably not ideal:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mat/3734207524.html

smaller cube size:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bfd/3704726575.html

i think it would be a good idea to throw in a few lockers and have
people sign up for recurring payments in order to reserve them.  if
seems like a good idea, i'd be willing to buy them if i can be
reimbursed AFTER the locker program breaks even.

thoughts?

hol

sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org

sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org