[sudo-discuss] CRM on Wordpress // forming non-formal welcome email to new people

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Mon Apr 15 19:29:02 PDT 2013

https://sudoroom.org/wp-admin/tools.php?page=crm/crm.php

Hi, I downloaded a super simple CRM and installed it on the SudoRoom
Wordpress.

I'm putting down email addresses that are on our sign-up poster.
I'm adding people who randomly wander in.
I'malso adding details -- one cool guy that came said that he knows one of
the original inventors from way back of 3D PRinting and he can get that guy
to come in and talk to us and hang out! wow!

They asked me to send them a link to the wiki for SudoRoom--many are
curious about what else is there to offer. I'm going to email them some
quick link, make it short and sweet.

- should embed if possible the wepay donation button into the welcome page!
people are short ontime, but very nice and generous!!! <3