[sudo-discuss] Yes Discuss is Noisy, BUT...

Sonja Trauss sonja.trauss at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 20:45:06 PDT 2013

There are a lot of emails, but I want to tell everybody, that as a lurker
on many hackerspace and other email lists, I really love this list, it is
my favorite.
I have Not switched it to digest, which is amazing.
For all of my lists, actually, I wish they were just message boards. Do you
think yous would be happier on a message board instead of a list?