[sudo-discuss] Biohacking & Art -- <3

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sun Apr 14 12:04:03 PDT 2013

Patrick,

Wow! This is so cool.

I don't know if the class is being offered now. I was at a CIA (Conceptual
Information Arts) party last night, so I will ask the professors, students.

I have set up a temporary placeholder for this idea/project/collaboration
on the SudoRoom biohacking page.

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/Biohacking#Biohacking_and_Art

peace love, and creativity my brotha!