[sudo-discuss] Whose monitor etc in common room?

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Sun Apr 14 10:32:35 PDT 2013

hey cyrus,

that's my hdmi cable, usb hub and wifi dongle and the mouse, keyboard, and monitor are sudo peripherals, placed out there during microcontroller night.  you're welcome to borrow all of it to get your rpi working, please just set it back up when you return so others can do the same.

cheers,
hol

I met someone on Friday whose name I've forgotten who has the monitor