[sudo-discuss] Yuri's night at Rainbow Mansion

Ryan Bethencourt ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 14:18:13 PDT 2013

Hi All,

It's Yuri's night tonight in at the Rainbow mansion. I''ll be going with a
bunch of friends. Any other Sudo'ers want to join?

******

Join us for Rainbow Mansion's annual Yuri's Night party!

There will be DJs, dancing, drinks, real NASA folk, space pirates, and more!

Come dressed as your favorite space character, alien, astronaut, or soviet
super-human. Anything that is space or soviet/russian related will do. A
costume is not required, but if you don't dress up, you will make your host
cry and no one wants to see a grown man cry at a party.

At the door suggested donation: $5-$10 (please). We have to pay for the
booze some how!

Yes, you can invite/bring friends!

Please park either past our driveway, or on the cross street before Rainbow
Drive. Look for "No Parking" signs on Rainbow Drive before our driveway!
(These are actual signs, not like the ones from God.)

Address: 21677 Rainbow Drive, Cupertino CA 95014

What is Yuri’s Night?

Yuri’s Night is the largest annual celebration of space exploration
encompassed by humankind’s curiosity through scientific and technical
achievements. Taking place each year in hundreds of cities around the
world, Yuri’s Night was established to commemorate humankind’s first
venture into space by Russian Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin on April 12, 1961.

--
Ryan Bethencourt

Tel: (415) 794 6463
ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com