[sudo-discuss] Getting violated and putting a stop to it.

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Fri Apr 12 17:30:10 PDT 2013

another version of this problem though has more acutely dangerous implications - such as cyberstalking, cyber-bullying, gender reclassification, witness-protection and other sensitive defensive circumstances.

the big problem that remains to be solved, as far as i understand it, is the ability to have at Sudo Room an identity sufficiently separate from your personally identifiable self to enable you to be persistently sudo-nym-ous throughout all potentially recordable interactions in the various fora that make up the community.

sent from eddan.com