[sudo-discuss] Sudo Square

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Thu Apr 11 17:57:36 PDT 2013

something like that.

As far as I can tell, it's an informal agreement b/w Ike's & the Punchdown that people can eat Ike's sandwiches at the tables, and Ike's doesn't complain about the tables being locked up until 4pm.

Can the Oakland wiki geeks point us to where we can verify information about this parcel.

Once we confirm it's public, might be fun to put up an Occupy tent looking birdhouse that brings open free mesh wireless to the Square. The network could be named SudoSquare so that people outside this inside joke would care.

sent from eddan.com

>>> http://jennyryan.net
>>> http://thepyre.org
>>> http://thevirtualcampfire.org