[sudo-discuss] Michael Orange - film events - Battle for Brooklyn - any sudo members interested in an intro?

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Thu Apr 11 09:18:06 PDT 2013

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=anon195714

Apr 11, 2013 07:57:08 AM, lizhenry at gmail.com wrote:
Sorry Romy that I sounded harsh and unclear. I'd be happy to talk any time.

Anon195714, it is a public mailing list and its archives are public.

>- liz
>

>On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 4:08 AM, Anon195714 anon195714 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

    How is it that this EMAIL list is "Googleable"?

    Is this being posted to a website or something else that has a URL
    on it?

    Or has Google figured out a way to spy on email beyond what it
    already does with gmail?

    Sheesh.

    -G.

    "Consume! Obey!"

    "Big Data is Watching You."

    =====

    On 13-04-10-Wed 12:51 PM, Liz Henry
      wrote:

        What are you
          talking about? This sounds completely, completely bizarre to
          me.

          I can't remember if you and I have met, but I hope that if we
          do meet, you won't approach me as a family member. Why are you
          quasi-introducing this person to an entire public mailing
          list? With these caveats? It seems not only weird, but
          outright rude, both to Orange and to the sudo community.

          Also, are you aware this is a public mailing list, perfectly
          visible and googleable?

        Really....
          whoever you are you just showed your ass.

        On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Romy
          Ilano romy at snowyla.com>
          wrote:

            Hey  here is one of the film events that
              Michael Orange from top 10 social is presenting.

              https://www.facebook.com/events/563556023675662/?notif_t=plan_user_invited

                Michael's also working with the Oakland Library as
                  well,so I'll mention the history wki people from
                  sudoroom are there!

                this probably isn't necessary for anyone here...
                  but in case one or two people gets the temptation:

                -- Michael Orange is an all around good guy--please
                  treat him well, minimize over the top business plans,
                  "industry type behavior", and approach him as you
                  would a family member. If we talk to him the wrong way
                  it will be a smear on my reputation and his opinion
                  matters a lot to me. =D

            sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org

            Liz Henry

          lhenry at mozilla.com