[sudo-discuss] [law thread] privacy, mobile apps, innovation

Anon195714 anon195714 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 11 03:25:22 PDT 2013

This is _really_ interesting to me and I want to hear more, find out
more, and see if there are places to plug in and make a difference.  I
got back from work an hour ago and my brain is mushed & I still have
more work to do tonight, so I'll mark this for future reference, but
please do keep us posted.

-G.
"Big Brother is iWatching you!"

=====