[sudo-discuss] SUDOERS NEEDED FOR/ON OAKLAND NIGHTS LIVE!

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 22:47:53 PDT 2013

PS: I will be on the show to discuss Oakland Wiki AND SUDO ROOM (and
hackerspaces?)!! I feel really overwhelmed and crazy that they're having me
talk about Sudo Room/hackerspaces. How can I as one person talk about these
things?! Well, I'm going to have to, so HELP!

My pre-show research strategy is thus: study the Internet (hackerspaces dot
org), highlight Sudo Room events (this is my sneaky advertisement brain
thinking), talk about resources available to the public in the space. Let
me know if there is anything that you think is crazy and fascinating about
Sudo Room and/or the hackerspaces in general that I should mention!!