[sudo-discuss] wiki: sudoroom food hacking

Aaronco Thirtysix aaronco36 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 22:11:09 PDT 2013

Oh, I was the one who donated the admittedly unlabeled lidded-stockpot
to NB, specifically to brew kombucha there.  For the one person who
already responded with their "invitation" offlist, I neither prefer to
come over to SR to join the groups'
mate/kombucha/whatever-other-foodhacking-else brewing efforts there
(whether for-profit or entirely non-profit), nor do I wish to pay a
special SR visit in-person to pickup the lidded-stockpot. Much better
for the SR person(s) to bring the item back to NB.
Reason of personal preference, but thanks for your "invite" :-)

(If lidded-stockpot not returned to NB PDQ, then fully able to and
willing to revert to my own DIY brewing efforts completely separate
from SR's group efforts +AND+ from NB, invitation or not, so no great
loss to me either way!)
TY again,
-A

*Romy Ilano* romy at snowyla.com
*Tue Apr 9 12:27:22 PDT 201*
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/Projects/food
I created a new sudoroom Food hacking wiki page
I'm including starting points such as Max's Club Mate Idea
I have a sodastream that can create carbonated water and I'm all for
creating non-branded, non wasteful, healthier versions of soda and "energy
drinks"... we can make soda the old fashioned way and even better, without
high fructose corn syrup and "energy creating" petrochemicals...