[sudo-discuss] Michael Orange - film events - Battle for Brooklyn - any sudo members interested in an intro?

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 12:51:23 PDT 2013

What are you talking about? This sounds completely, completely bizarre to
me.

I can't remember if you and I have met, but I hope that if we do meet, you
won't approach me as a family member. Why are you quasi-introducing this
person to an entire public mailing list? With these caveats? It seems not
only weird, but outright rude, both to Orange and to the sudo community.

Also, are you aware this is a public mailing list, perfectly visible and
googleable?

Really.... whoever you are you just showed your ass.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Romy Ilano <romy at snowyla.com> wrote:

> Hey  here is one of the film events that Michael Orange from top 10 social
> is presenting.
>

> https://www.facebook.com/events/563556023675662/?notif_t=plan_user_invited
>
> Michael's also working with the Oakland Library as well,so I'll mention
> the history wki people from sudoroom are there!
>

> this probably isn't necessary for anyone here... but in case one or two
> people gets the temptation:
>
> -- Michael Orange is an all around good guy--please treat him well,
> minimize over the top business plans, "industry type behavior", and
> approach him as you would a family member. If we talk to him the wrong way
> it will be a smear on my reputation and his opinion matters a lot to me. =D

Liz Henry
lhenry at mozilla.com
lizhenry at gmail.com