[sudo-discuss] Wednesday potluck

Raymond Lai raymond.wm.lai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 10:01:18 PDT 2013

Hello Fellow Sudoers!

Sounds like I missed some meal last Wednesday. :)

>From the thread it sounds like folks might be more interested in pot lucks
for Wednesday night meetings. I have no problem with that and would like to
offer some fresh strawberry ice coconut cream (yes, vegan!) for tonight.
Julio and I made this just sweet enough deliciousness to celebrate the
return of longer days & warm weather.

Sudo kitchen also has some raw ingredients which i will detail in another
post a little later (this cafe has no wifi (how uncivilized)) so i am
sipping a spotty connection from who knows where.

Hack ur kitchens!

Cheers,
Ray