[sudo-discuss] Microcontroller Hacking Night - Tuesday 4/9!

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Tue Apr 9 19:10:38 PDT 2013

absolutely!

Apr 9, 2013 06:25:25 PM, steveberl at gmail.com wrote:
I have another meeting from about 7-9. Do you think things will still be rolling after that?
>-steve
>
>On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 2:13 PM, Morten H. D. Fuglsang vallebo at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>I'll be messing around with a computer mouse cable-fix and potential modding, and possibly starting researching for a  little integrated speaker-amplifier system I want to build / getting into my diavolino

>Make a great day,Morten H. D. FuglsangUS: +1 415 799 6931 // skype: FlyvendeHest

I'll probably be there finishing up the key pad access system, if anyone is interested in that.

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com> wrote:

>Hi Folks,

As is our heathen custom, we will be gathering around the communal soldering iron this upcoming tuesday to nurture that unique bond that can only be formed between human and machine. I'm speaking of course, of Microcontroller Hack Night.

Ongoing projects include semi-automatic beer brewing equipment, DIY peripherals for sudo room, using servos to point various things in useful ("") directions, and starting this week we will count that most unholy marriage of Raspberry Pi to Arduino among our tinkerings.

Finally got into WordPress to add these to the calendar (thanks matt!):

https://sudoroom.org/ai1ec_event/microcontroller-hack-night/?instance_id=55282

And created an event on something called the face book:

https://www.facebook.com/events/330870340348721/

(note, i haven't had time to invite people yet but feel free to get on there RSVP, invite your friends, spam the wall, etc)

Hope to see y'all there!

Hol

sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org

http://roshambomedia.com