[sudo-discuss] hist of tech orgs planning party

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Tue Apr 9 16:18:20 PDT 2013

The Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment (MADE) - http://www.themade.org - based here in downtown Oakland [610 16th St.; Suite 230; 510-788-5702] and a group of other Bay Area technology history museums/archives/etc. are rounding up fellow travelers for a benefit party sometime this month.

Do any Sudo folk have connections with MADE? Is there interest in trying to connect with these guys for the party? Any objections to finding a time to use the common space?

> From: Raoul Duke <raould at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [The-MADE] how about a multi bay area 501(c)(3) party?
> Date: April 9, 2013 3:17:29 PM PDT
> To: the-made-discussion at googlegroups.com
>
> ok i'm emailing around some of them to see what they think, if it
> sounds like something they'd like to do. if people on this list
> already know people at any of the places listed below, or other such
> places, please ping them as well?
>
> * the MADE oh wait
> * stanford collection (you-all know them already, some are on this list, yes?)
> * videogame history museum
> * mv computer history museum
> * sv igda (a little bit of a stretch, but they are nice and i've
> tabled @ their events, and emailed them about this to see what they
> think)
> * folks who bring stuff to the California Extreme shows
> * others? beuller?
>
> of course one important part would be to get sponsors! who knows of
> good largesse?
>
> --

Begin forwarded message: