[sudo-discuss] do we have a collection of SudoRoom projects on Thingiverse?

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Tue Apr 9 10:48:06 PDT 2013

Hey Romy,

I think a presence on thingiverse would be good publicity.  It would be nice to have a way of hosting our own designs though, given some concerns RE thingiverse's terms of service stating that they own designs uploaded to their site.  Occupy Thingiverse was/is a thing

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:30808

http://hackaday.com/2012/09/20/makerbot-occupy-thingiverse-and-the-reality-of-selling-open-hardware/

I would be into making some sudo room branded stuff (arduino cases, rpi cases, general trinkets) to put on thingiverse though.  For the more interesting stuff, I would propose putting models in github or other hosting options where we do not forfeit our ownership (communal or otherwise) of the works.

Cheers,
Hol

http://www.thingiverse.com/romyilano/collections/sudoroom-things