[sudo-discuss] Woot :) The Kickstarter is funded :)

Patrick Schmidt psbschmidt at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 9 00:15:00 PDT 2013

Thank you so much for your support guys :)
it just got over the 2000 mark, still hoping for it to go a bit viral
(rent of the gallery is 1200). so it only helps me breathe for a
month... until I find more people who are regular supporters.

you still have the chance for about a day to become a Co-Founder of
the Nyan Cat University,
the first all inclusive University for anyone who wants to celebrate
peace, joy, global connection, collaboration and creativity. I think
Nyan Cat University is a big step forward  for humanity ;) Nyan Cat
University is potentially everywhere, it will be an awesome website
with tutorials and the workshops can be held anywhere.

If you could post and endorse the campeign just for the sake of
helping a starving broke hacker  on your facebook that would be really
awesome.
http://kck.st/YSnenO

Saturday we are having a Community Art Show from 7-10pm entiteled "
Networks in Transition", I hope many of you come out to celebrate.
Saturday we open at 1pm, please feel free to come and HACK THE
GALLERY, maybe someone could help with the website/ creating a wiki.

thank you all for your moral suport,
Patrick