[sudo-discuss] club mate / sodastream idea

revphil revphil at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 11:25:55 PDT 2013

totally! I dont drink many caffeine beverages, but I sure did enjoy
that one and would be excited to see the DIY process!

on a marginally realted note my partner is about to have a 3rd
container brewing kombucha. This means that in another week or two we
should prob have an extra SCOBY to share.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Romy Ilano <romy at snowyla.com> wrote:
> Hey Max,
>
> That's a great idea! I'm all for it. I have a sodastream from home that I
> can bring in for any Club Mate sessions.
>
> Should we set a time on the calendar for this? Club Mate was one of my
> favorite club drinks. It's too bad they don't have it here. They also sold
> it in extra large bottles so you didn't have to keep going back to the bar
> for more.
>
> Best,
>
> Romy

Bike Smut is poised to unveil its 6th year of sex-positive human-powered porno!
Turning TriXXX around North America!
https://twitter.com/#!/BikeSmut