[sudo-discuss] Hack The Gallery! Networks in Transition Party next Saturday

Patrick Schmidt psbschmidt at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 8 10:00:48 PDT 2013

Hope I didnt double post now tried it on the announce list but got a
strange message back.

Dear friends,

Saturday we are having a Community Art Show starting at 7.
You can come and hack the gallery from 1pm on.
At 1 I give amateur wordpress support on demand,
at 4 there is a free class, this week probably polymer clay again,
until we get the travelling hacker/artsts class rolling. In a couple
of weeks a friend will give a lightroom class.
At 6 we have a community projects and vision update.

Only one more day to go with the kickstarter, have not slept all night
but written Fb friends individually. I changed the kickstarter a bit,
please consider pledging for the ebook or book or become cofounder of
Hack The Gallery or the Nyan Cat University.
please support the starving artists in our community ;)

http://kck.st/YSnenO

see you guys later,
patrick