[sudo-discuss] I'm excited about the audio hacking TIL!

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 12:20:39 PDT 2013

You guys I'm excited about our TIL today! Shani is here preparing for
it. She has a background in composing chamber music and sound
engineering and fun-looking electronic instruments that I've never
even heard of before! It will also be a chance to catch everybody up
on the Sudo Radio situation and learn about all the equipment in
there. So come join us this afternoon! 2PM or earlier. ;)

Also if you have any questions about audio that you want
extra-researched answers for, you can bring/send your questions in
advance and she'll spend time doing that. Isn't that awesome???