[sudo-discuss] YaCy in sudo room: I am inclined to set it up

J Clark LitSL at manymedia.com
Fri Apr 5 22:09:59 PDT 2013

Anthony,
This sounds awesome.

Are you familiar with existing freedom boxes? I have one from last year, a guru server plug (globalscaletechnologies.com). Doesn't do much but the wireless mesh. Would love to add interesting new toys like what you describe (yeah, if I were a coder). If you'd like to borrow and experiment with it, just let me know. It's just sitting on my shelf holding some of my wishes.

  j.