[sudo-discuss] Microcontroller Hacking Night - Tuesday 4/9!

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Fri Apr 5 12:32:43 PDT 2013

Hi Folks,

As is our heathen custom, we will be gathering around the communal soldering iron this upcoming tuesday to nurture that unique bond that can only be formed between human and machine. I'm speaking of course, of Microcontroller Hack Night.

Ongoing projects include semi-automatic beer brewing equipment, DIY peripherals for sudo room, using servos to point various things in useful ("") directions, and starting this week we will count that most unholy marriage of Raspberry Pi to Arduino among our tinkerings.

Finally got into WordPress to add these to the calendar (thanks matt!):
https://sudoroom.org/ai1ec_event/microcontroller-hack-night/?instance_id=55282

And created an event on something called the face book:
https://www.facebook.com/events/330870340348721/
(note, i haven't had time to invite people yet but feel free to get on there RSVP, invite your friends, spam the wall, etc)

Hope to see y'all there!
Hol